google transtator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

วันเสาร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

shutter island ending-photohollywood

Shutter Island, the film follows Leonardo DiCaprio team up with legendary director Martin Scorsese, hits theaters today. This is the first of my most anticipated film "10 2010" will be released, so obviously I went to the theater to see. And I must say that it has earned its place in this list. I warn you, however, that this film may not be everyone's business. It is a psychological thriller, so as to rotate in any case, while watching your mind.

Shutter Island follows two federal agents to investigate in a mental institution for the criminally insane on a desert island, has led patients to avoid potentially dangerous. Getting to the island met with very little interaction with doctors, guards and other staff can lead to the conclusion that we went to the walls of institutions, more sinister than it seems.

This film has so many curves that are difficult to conduct an audit, do not give much to write. If we are not careful, you've probably missed something. And believe me, no doubt of the coils. Of course, in turn, many films, but try to find for myself what is true, but not all together. Scorsese is a great job keeping the audience guessing, and I frankly do not see the end come.

In view of the tasks that have been brilliant all the newspapers. DiCaprio is in its entirety as Teddy Daniels, a federal agent, who is always trying to send to terms with the death of his wife. Sir Ben Kingsley was convinced that the mysterious chief psychiatrist at the hospital. Mark Ruffalo has the best performance of his career as a partner, Teddy, Chuck. And my favorite movie of Michelle Williams, who played his wife died in Teddy's memory / dream sequences. The rest of the cast, including Jackie Earle Haley, Max von Sydow and Emily Mortimer, is impressive, and its function is limited.

The only real grip I have with the film seems to be continuity errors. Throughout the film there are many scenes that have been negligent to be processed into place apparently. Actually, they were aware of these "cuts" and they were the addition of anxiety in the film. I agree though that this technique is effective, therefore, can be so abused in this film, and often seems meaningless. In fact, I did not realize it was for the third or fourth time. There must be more subtle, but simply to be a distraction. Of course I am who I am in the technical question of Martin Scorsese?http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/shutter-island.jpg

Addition, Shutter Island is a very good film. It kept my interest from beginning to end, and always an unexpected end. To take a psychological thriller, this was one of the best that I can see a little '. If you're a fan of these movies without a doubt the cure. I do not think you will be disappointed.


http://www.everynewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/martin.jpg
http://www.harpercollinscatalogs.com/TR/vlarge/9780061898815_0_Cover.jpg


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Flyleaf - Again